This earth auger bit is constructed to be lightweight and durable with metal cast alloy construction. It fits most common auger powerheads. Ideal usage of this tool for planting trees, vegetation, posting holes and digging through softer aggregates such as clay and soil.
- Efficient for digging post holes and cutting through clay soil and tree roots with ease
- Lightweight and durable construction provides enhanced control for digging
- For use with aggregate materials such as soft or hard soil, clay and more
- Fits most standard auger powerheads
- Perfect for digging or boring a 9″
There are no reviews yet.