- Helps seed flow smoothly and evenly through high-speed planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Increases planting efficiency and profit per acre
- Reduces wear on planter plates
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled
- Seed Plate Planters: Use minimum of 1 teaspoonful over the top of seed each time hoppers are filled
- Plateless Planters: Use one teaspoonful for every fourth hopper fill. The graphite will filter down into the fingers pickup mechanism in the hopper bottom and ensure proper lubrication. Do not over lubricate in finger pickup units.
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.